I received Premio Sausage for testing and review purposes. All opinions are my own. This is my #PremioPlease recipe.
Premio Italian Sausage skillet with cabbage, red bell peppers and egg noodles. Each ingredient holds it own flavor and comes together perfectly together on your plate.
A quick simple meal full of flavor and easy to pull together for dinner. I was given the opportunity to try Premio Italian Sausage and of course I had to put it to the ultimate test. This is one of our favorite weekday dinners. It always hits the spot. Premio Sausage was a perfect match for this meal. I highly recommend this sausage. So be sure to look for it in your grocery store.
Questions, comments, or just follow along for the love of food. Connect with me on Social Media.
Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google + / Stumbleupon / Flipboard / Bloglovin / Tumblr
Italian Sausage Dinner Skillet
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- 5 Italian Sausage Links
- 1/2 head of a medium size cabbage, sliced and shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 6 oz. egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter
- In a large skillet heat up vegetable oil on medium heat.
- Add in the sausage links and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the sausage links from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the cabbage and red bell pepper into the skillet and stir. This will coat the cabbage and bell pepper with the remaining oil.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- While the cabbage and bell pepper are cooking boil your egg noodles according to the package.
- Slice the sausage links into bit size coins and add back into the skillet, stir and cover.
- Drain the egg noodles and add to the skillet.
- Add butter and stir until butter is completely melted and ingredients are coated with the butter.
- Serve immediately.
* When you take the sausage links out of the skillet your sausage may not be fully cooked. When you put the sausage back in the skillet they will finish cooking.