25 Christmas Cocktail Recipes to get your holiday celebrations started. This list includes Boozy Eggnogs to Moscow Mules with seasonal flair. There is a special holiday cocktail for everyone!
25 days until Christmas and 25 Christmas cocktail recipes. You are going to need a few drinks to get through all the holiday shopping, wrapping, decorating and hearing jingle bells 100 times. Oh and don’t forget the long line to see Santa. I suggest only consuming 1 cocktail before facing that long line of anxious kiddos. Then when you get home relax with a mulled wine that has been waiting for you in the slow cooker.
1. Maple Bourbon Pumpkin Steamer by Food, Faith and Fitness
2. Spiked Homemade Eggnog by Wholefully
3. Dirty Chai Eggnog by The Little Epicurean
4. Gingerbread Eggnog Cocktail by Bourbon and Honey
Boozy nogs are the comfort food of the Christmas Cocktails. These delicious cocktails are my dessert.
5. Sugared Cranberry Ginger Mimosas by The Cookie Rookie
6. Pomegranate Mimosas by Joyful Healthy Eats
7. Apple Cinnamon Cranberry Mimosas by Honey and Birch
8. Vanilla Cranberry Mimosas by Honey and Birch
Mimosas, the breakfast cocktail! Holidays seem to be the only acceptable time to booze it up during the morning hours. Get your morning Christmas buzz on with these festive mimosas.
9. Chambord Bellini by Diethood
10. Holiday Bourbon Punch by Daily Appetite
11. Cranberry and Mint Rum Punch by Foolproof Living
12. Pomegranate Party Punch by Cravings of a Lunatic
Every good Christmas party needs a delicious boozy punch with all those holiday flavors. Besides you want to join the party too instead of playing bartender. Whip up a big batch of punch and enjoy!
13. Cranberry Dark and Stormy by the Roasted Root
14. Christmas Old Fashioned by the Gastronom
15. Cranberry Orange Rye Manhattan by the Rhubarbarians
16. Cranberry Gin Fizz by Poet in the Pantry
It wouldn’t be a Christmas Cocktail if cranberries weren’t involved.
17. Mulled Wine by View from Great Island
18. Gingerbread White Russian by Sweet Recipeas
19. Almond Colada Adult Milkshake by Daily Appetite
20. Jack Frost by Blond Cook
Warm up with Mulled Wine or chill with Jack Frost.
21. Cranberry Moscow Mule by Noshing with the Nolands
22. Cranberry Honey Blossom Cocktail by Cooking in Stilettos
23. Pomegranate Fizz by Daily Appetite
24. Cape Codder Ale by Daily Appetite
25. Cranberry Moscow Mule by Joyful Healthy Eats
A seasonal Moscow Mule or Cape Codder will make your season Merry and Bright!
I sincerely hope you have a Merry Christmas full of happiness and blessings.