Prepared Meal Delivery Review: Home Bistro. Photos and cost analysis is included in this review.
Disclosure: I was provided meals by Home Bistro to create this honest review. This post contains affiliate links.
Home Bistro Meal Delivery Service Highlights
- Prepared Meals delivered to your door.
- All meals are 700 calories and 800 mg sodium or less
- No sign up or membership. Order only when you want it!
- Flash Frozen for nutrition and convenience
- Meal is ready between 4 – 15 minutes by simply heating in boiling water or microwave.
- Chef is ranked in the top 1%
Restaurant vs. Home Bistro
I am basing this on average pricing at a local restaurants and Home Bistro.
Restaurant Home Bistro
2 Dinners: $33.90 2 Dinners: $34.00
2 drinks: $4 or $20 for cocktails/wine 2 Drinks: $0
Tax: $4.30 Shipping: $15.00
Tip: $7.00 *Use a coupon code: 15% off – $7.35
Total: $49.20 or $65.20 with cocktails or wine Total: $41.65
*You can find coupon codes on their homepage if available and in your first delivery box. Shop “Specials” for even more discounts.
You can take the savings even further if you add in the cost of a babysitter, gas, and the time you spend waiting at a restaurant.
My Favorite Meals from Home Bistro
If you want to test out a couple of meals I recommend the following:
Lunch: Udon Red Miso Superbowl
Dinner: Peri Peri Steak with Vegetables
Prepared Meal Delivery Review Q&A
- Do I have to buy extra ingredients at my grocery store to complete a meal? No. Everything for the meal is included.
- Do I have to cook the meal? No. The meal is flash frozen. Reheating directions are on the package. You will either reheat the meal in boiling water or microwave.
- Do I have to sign up for membership or commit to weekly shipments? No. You don’t have become a member and there is no minimum purchase. You order what you want when you want it.
- Can I select my meals? Yes. Browse “On the Menu” to see all the meals.
Who is Home Bistro perfect for?
- Home Bistro Meal Delivery is perfect for college students. College students can reheat the meals in the microwave.
- Working adults who don’t have time to grocery shop or spend hours in the kitchen cooking.
- People who want healthy delicious food but do not know how to cook.
- People who bring there lunch to work.
- Those on a low sodium or low calorie diet.
- When a family member is in the hospital or a loved one is ill. Meal planning and cooking is not a priority. You can even give Home Bistro as a gift with there gift certificates.
This concludes my Prepared Meal Delivery Review: Home Bistro. I ope you give it a try!
This post contains affiliate links.
Find a sponsor for your web site. Get paid for your great content with affiliate links.