Celebrate National Soup month with Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup by Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups garnished with bacon crumbles and shredded cheddar cheese.
Thank you Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups for sponsoring this post. Grab yourself a bowl and celebrate National Soup Month with me!
January is National Soup Month. Who doesn’t want a warm bowl of soup this time of year? It is so cold outside I just want to wrap myself in a blanket and eat soup. The temperature has been dropping below freezing and I have to brace myself just to walk out the front door. When the kids come home from school I like having a cup of hot soup waiting for them to warm their bellies.
Pictured is the Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup by Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups. Like all of the Steakhouse Soups it is rich, creamy, silky and comforting. It tastes so good and hits the spot on a chilly day. I garnished this soup with diced bacon and shredded sharp cheddar cheese. It is so good!
Favorite ways to enjoy Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups.
In a bread bowl.
With crusty bread to dip in the soup.
Along side a salad.
Along side a sandwich.
Why choose Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups?
- Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups give you the flavorful, slow-cooked taste of restaurant-quality soup at home, in just five minutes.
- They are available in four delicious varieties: Loaded Potato, Creamy Potato, Cheddar Broccoli and Cheddar Potato.
- Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups bring together real, red Idaho® potatoes with flavorful seasonings and rich cheeses to provide a creamy taste in every spoonful – all you have to do is add water.
Next time you are at your grocery store pick up one of the delicious Idahoan Steakhouse Soups. It will become your favorite!
Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup with Bacon Crumbles and Shredded Cheddar
Creamy Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup with Bacon Crumbles and Shredded Cheese
- 1 package Idahoan Steakhouse Soup Your favorite flavor.
- 4 slices bacon diced
- 2 ounces cheddar shredded
With a sharp knife dice the bacon.
Cook bacon over medium high heat for 4 -5 minutes. Stir occasionally so both sides of the bacon get crisp. Transfer to bacon to a plate.
Cook Idahoan Steakhouse Soup per package directions.
Once soup is done cooking. Pour into individual serving bowls.
Garnish the soup with diced bacon and shredded cheddar cheese.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.