Chocolate spiced with fall flavors like nutmeg and cinnamon.
- No special equipment needed for the double boiler method. See my post on Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips for directions and pictures.
- Add festive colored sprinkles for holiday occasions.
- Here is the best way I found to cover the pretzel rods.
1. Hold pretzel rod over melted chocolate.
2. With a spoon dollop a spoonful of chocolate onto the pretzel.
3. Use the back of the spoon to spread the chocolate evenly up and down the rod leaving enough space for the "handle"
4. Add more chocolate as necessary.
5. I spread the chocolate on thick enough so that I don't scrap against the salt-crusted on the pretzel.