Sometimes a simply dressed thick slice of toast is all you need for breakfast. This breakfast hits the spot with some great tasting flavors and textures.
Peanut Butter melting on a thick slice of homemade toasted bread. Then topped with banana slices and drizzled with honey. Sprinkle the top with hemp seeds for an extra nutty flavor and a slightly crunchy texture.
What really makes a good toast is the bread. Make your own bread, slice it thick, toast it to perfection and create your masterpiece with toppings.
Questions, comments, or just follow along for the love of food. Connect with me on Social Media.
Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google + / Stumbleupon / Flipboard / Bloglovin / Tumblr
Peanut Butter Banana Hemp Seed & Honey Toast
- 1 thick slice Homemade Bread
- 1 tsp softened butter
- 2 Tbs creamy peanut butter
- 6 slices, banana
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- Butter bread and toast your bread to your preference.
- Once toast is done immediately spread peanut butter on one side of the your toast. The hot toast will melt the peanut butter slightly.
- Add banana slices.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle on the hemp seeds.
- Enjoy immediately.