This Crock Pot Meatball recipe with cranberry sauce garnished with fresh cilantro is an easy frozen meatball Crock Pot Recipe. These cranberry meatballs are slow-cooked with jellied cranberry along with other pantry staples for an easy holiday appetizer.
Ingredients for Cranberry Sauce Meatballs
- frozen beef meatballs
- jellied cranberry sauce
- brown sugar
- lemon juice
- Garnish: fresh chopped cilantro
How to make Crock Pot Cranberry Meatballs
First, place frozen meatballs in your slow cooker.
Next, in a medium mixing bowl whisk together the cranberry jelly, ketchup, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Really mash up the cranberry jelly. You should have a semi-chunky cranberry sauce.
Pour sauce over meatballs. With a spatula spread the sauce over the meatballs.
Cook on High for 2 hours or Low for 3 hours.
Transfer to a serving tray or keep warm in your crock pot. Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.
How Long to Cook Crock Pot Meatballs
You can cook these Crock Pot Meatballs with cranberry on high or low. It doesn’t make a difference. It is more for planning purposes.
- Cook on High for 2 Hours
- Cook on Low for 3 Hours.
If you are serving this party meatball recipe you may want to consider some supplies. They are sticky and delicious which means that napkins and appetizer skewers are needed. Here are some affiliate links to some supplies:
Storing Leftover Crock Pot Meatballs
Remove cranberry meatballs and sauce from your crock pot and transfer them into an airtight container and refrigerate. They are good for up to 4 days.
More Crock Pot Meatball Recipes
Browse all Crock Pot Recipes
Recipe for Cranberry Meatballs
- 1.25 pound frozen beef meatballs
- 1 14 oz. can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- garnish fresh chopped cilantro
- Place meatballs in your slow cooker
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together the cranberry jelly, ketchup, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Really break up the jelly. You should have a semi-chunky sauce. Pour sauce over meatballs. With a spatula spread the sauce evenly over the meatballs.
- Cook on High for 2 hours or Low for 3 hours.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 2 meatballs
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 232Total Fat: 9gUnsaturated Fat: 0gSodium: 233mgCarbohydrates: 27gSugar: 21gProtein: 14g