These Crock Pot Cranberry Meatballs garnished with fresh cilantro is an easy frozen meatball Crock Pot Recipe. These meatballs are slow-cooked with jellied cranberry along with other pantry staples for a simple holiday appetizer.
Ingredients for Cranberry
- frozen beef meatballs
- jellied cranberry sauce
- brown sugar
- lemon juice
- Garnish: fresh chopped cilantro
How to make Crock Pot Cranberry Meatballs
First, place meatballs in your slow cooker.
Next, in a medium mixing bowl whisk together the cranberry jelly, ketchup, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Really mash up the cranberry jelly. You should have a semi-chunky cranberry sauce.
Pour sauce over meatballs. With a spatula spread the sauce over the meatballs.
Cook on High for 2 hours or Low for 3 hours.
Transfer to a serving tray or keep warm in your crock pot. Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.
Cooking on High or Low
You can cook these crockpot meatballs with cranberry on high or low. It doesn’t make a difference. It is more for planning purposes.
- Cook on High for 2 Hours
- Cook on Low for 3 Hours.
If you are serving these slow cooker meatballs you may want to consider some supplies. They are sticky and delicious which means that napkins and appetizer skewers are needed. Here are some affiliate links to some supplies:
Remove cranberry meatballs and sauce from your crock pot and transfer into an airtight container and refrigerate. They are good for up to 4 days.
More Crockpot Meatball Recipes
Browse all Crock Pot Recipes
- 1.25 pound frozen beef meatballs
- 1 14 oz. can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- garnish fresh chopped cilantro
- Place meatballs in your slow cooker
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together the cranberry jelly, ketchup, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Really break up the jelly. You should have a semi-chunky sauce. Pour sauce over meatballs. With a spatula spread the sauce evenly over the meatballs.
- Cook on High for 2 hours or Low for 3 hours.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 2 meatballs
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 232Total Fat: 9gUnsaturated Fat: 0gSodium: 233mgCarbohydrates: 27gSugar: 21gProtein: 14g