Here is a simple to make bird feeder using materials you may already have on hand.
1 Empty & clean grated Parmesan cheese container. (Label removed)
1 Lollipop or cake pop stick
A sharp blade or knife
1. Cut an X evenly near the bottom of both sides of the Parmesan cheese container. This is where you will punch threw the lollipop stick.
2. Cut small circles about 2 inches above the X cuts. This is where the birds will get the bird seeds.
3. Punch the lollipop stick through the X cuts.
4. Fill the container with seeds.
5. Place string centered across the top of the container. (pictured below)