Start with garlic Naan bread, spread on the basil pesto and top with spinach, kale, pearl onion, plum tomato, cheese and parsley for a flavorful meat-free appetizer.
We have been currently obsessed with flatbread pizzas. They are easy and quick to make. Having friends over? Grab a flatbread for everyone and a bunch of pizza toppings and have your guests make their own. It is fun and entertaining.
Need some inspiration check out my White Clam Flatbread Pizza Recipe.
- 1 garlic naan flatbread
- 2 TBS prepared basil pesto
- 1 small handful of baby spinach and kale mix
- 4-5 thin slices of a plum tomato
- 1 pearl onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 pinch of pizza seasoning
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh chopped Italian parsley