An Orange Martini recipe blended with Orange Vodka and Coconut Rum. This Orange Cocktail has splashes of mango nectar and orange juice with a sugar rim.
I love restaurant cocktail menus. They are an amazing source of cocktail inspiration. I picked up this Orange Martini from Hoolihan’s Restaurant. It was called a Mandarin Martini and it was amazing. Crafted signature cocktails are my absolute favorite thing to order from a menu. I love cocktails with orange juice and had to recreate this Orange cocktail.
Orange Martini Ingredients
- Sugar for the martini glass rim.
- Fresh lemon
- Orange Vodka
- Coconut Rum
- Mango Nectar – You can find this in your Ethnic Foods section or Juice section at your local grocery store.
- Orange Juice
How to Make an Orange Martini
- First, rim your martini glass with a lemon peel. Then dip the rim of your glass in white sugar.
- Next, add lemon juice, orange vodka, coconut rum, mango nectar, and orange juice to an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Finally, Shake and strain into a martini glass.
Now you have a gorgeous Orange Cocktail made with Orange Vodka and Orange Juice.
As this is not a traditional “martini” you can serve this orange cocktail over ice and in any glass.
Orange Vodka Drinks are perfect for summer. A variation to this orange martini is strained and served over ice.
Orange Martini Recipe
Orange cocktail made with Orange vodka and orange juice served in a martini glass.
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1.5 oz orange vodka
- 0.5 oz coconut rum
- 1.5 oz mango nectar
- 1 oz orange juice
- Rim martini glass with a lemon wedge.
- Dip the glass into a small plate of sugar.
- Add ice and all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until the shaker is chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 197Unsaturated Fat: 0g