Roasted Cauliflower with Onions and garlic then topped off with Parmesan cheese. The caramelized vegetables make a mouthwatering side dish.
Add more flavor and nutrition to your meals with this delicious roasted cauliflower dish! Featuring onions, garlic, and Parmesan cheese, this dish is sure to satisfy your taste buds and satisfy your nutritional needs. The caramelized vegetables create a mouthwatering side dish that will make any healthy appetite happy.
When cauliflower goes on sale, you won’t want to miss out! Grab a head of this nutritious vegetable, and you can easily enjoy a delicious vegetable side dish for four with this Roasted Cauliflower recipe.
Ingredients for Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- Sweet Onion
- Garlic Cloves
- Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
How to Make Roasted Cauliflower
For the perfect side dish, place your pre-cut cauliflower, onions, and garlic on a large baking sheet and generously drizzle with olive oil. Toss and spread the vegetables out in a single layer.
Top with fragrant thyme sprigs and bake in a 400F oven for 30 minutes, stirring gently every 15 minutes.
Once finished, top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, toss to evenly distribute, and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with a touch of salt and pepper and serve. Bon appetit!
More recipes using cauliflower:
This flavor-packed Veggie Salad is a winning choice for your next picnic or BBQ! It combines the crunchy goodness of broccoli and cauliflower with the sweetness of craisins and yellow raisins – a light and refreshing way to keep your guests happy and healthy.
Crock Pot Cauliflower and Cheese by Spicy Southern Kitchen
Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into slices
- 3 cloves of garlic, smashed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, enough to coat
- 2 - 3 sprigs of thyme
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- On a large baking sheet spread out cauliflower, onion, and garlic.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss. Spread the vegetables out in a single layer.
- Add thyme sprigs.
- Bake in a 400F. oven for 30 minutes tossing once after 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add Parmesan cheese. Toss the mixture again to evenly distribute the cheese.
- Return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Salt and pepper the cauliflower and veggies and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 156Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 325mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 6g
All amounts are estimates and DailyAppetite takes no responsibility for actual figures since calculations vary by packaging and supplier.