Flatbread Pizza Recipe. Start with garlic Naan bread, spread on the basil pesto and top with spinach, kale, pearl onion, plum tomato, cheese, and parsley for a flavorful veggie flatbread pizza.
We have been currently obsessed with flatbread pizzas. They are easy and quick to make. Having friends over? Grab a flatbread for everyone and a bunch of pizza toppings and have your guests make their own. It is fun and entertaining.
Ingredients for a Veggie Flatbread Pizza
You can add any veggies you like.
- Naan Flatbread
- Basil Pesto
- Baby Spinach & Kale mix
- Plum Tomato
- Pearl Onion
- Pizza Seasoning or Italian Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Fresh chopped oregano or parsley
More Flatbread Recipes
Spinach Kale Basil Pesto Flatbread Pizza
Flatbread Pizza Recipe with Spinach, Kale and Basil Pesto
- 1 garlic naan flatbread
- 2 TBS prepared basil pesto
- 1 small handful of baby spinach and kale mix
- 4-5 thin slices of a plum tomato
- 1 pearl onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 pinch of pizza seasoning or Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh chopped oregano, parsley, or red pepper flakes to garnish over the top of cooked pizza.
Spread basil pesto evenly over the flatbread.
Evenly distribute spinach and kale, tomato slices, pearl onion slices on the flatbread.
Top with cheese and pizza seasoning.
Bake directly on middle rack at 350F. for 6 minutes.
Turn oven setting to Broil on High and continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
*Broilers times vary. Keep an eye on your pizza so it doesn’t burn.
*You can skip the broil and continue to bake the pizza for 2 more minutes. Broiling gives the cheese those tasty burnt cheese bubbles.
Remove pizza from the oven. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with fresh herbs and red pepper flakes.