Cape Codder Ale Cocktail Recipe. Those bright red cranberries are a staple on a holiday menu and what better way to incorporate them than to add them to a festive cocktail?
The Cape Codder Ale is sweet and gingery. The color pops with gorgeous festive colors. It is perfect for the holiday season. If you are looking for more festive holiday drinks try my Holiday Bourbon Punch or my Honey Jack Cranberry Tea.
Serving cocktails in Mason Jars is not only stylish but functional. Use the measurements on the side of the jar to measure out your cocktails. You can even screw the lid on and shake up your cocktails to mix them. Just don’t use the jar as a shaker with this cocktail or any cocktail that contains any carbonated drinks.
Cape Codder Ale Recipe Tips
- Make this cocktail low-calorie! Swap out Cranberry Cocktail Juice and Ginger Ale for Diet Cranberry Cocktail Juice and Diet Ginger Ale.
- Omit the Ginger Ale and you will have the classic Cape Codder. Also simply known as a Vodka and Cran.
Cape Codder Ale Recipe
Cape Codder Ale
Cape Codder Ale. A classic vodka cran with ginger ale.
- 2 oz Cranberry Juice
- 2 oz Ginger Ale
- 1.5 oz of Vodka
- Fresh cranberries for garnish.
- Mix all ingredients and pour over ice.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries.
Omit the ginger ale and you will have a Cape Codder!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 195Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 4gSugar: 16gProtein: 1g