Easy stovetop Taco Soup with Ranch and Taco seasoning is ready in 30 minutes. This 6 can Taco Soup uses Ro-Tel, Chili Beans, and Corn.
Easy, delicious, and full of flavor. This recipe for Taco Soup with Ranch seasoning makes a big pot so there are leftovers but they won’t last long. Every spoonful is loaded with beef, beans, and corn. The soup is chunky almost like chili.
Ingredient for Easy Taco Soup with Ranch
Here is a quick rundown of the ingredients you will need.
- Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning
- Tomato Sauce
- Mild Chili Kidney Beans
- Pinto Beans
- Diced Tomatoes
- Ranch Salad Dressing Mix Packet
Garnishes for Taco Soup
Optional toppings for Easy Taco Soup
- Tortilla Chips
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Jalapeno Slices
- Green Onions
- Avocado Slices
- Cook the ground beef in your soup pot. This will eliminate extra pots and pans to clean.
Taco Soup Recipe Variations
You can easily swap out ingredients for what you have on hand or taste preference.
- Corn for Hominy for Taco Soup with Hominy.
- Omit corn and substitute in another can of beans (Kidney, Pinto, or Black Beans)
- If you don’t like a certain bean omit that can of bean and use 2 cans of your favorite beans.
- Ground Beef for Ground Turkey Breast.
How to Handle Leftover Taco Soup with Ranch
If your soup pot has a lid you can store it in the refrigerator. Just let soup and pot cool down before putting it in the refrigerator.
If not, then store soup in a container with a lid and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
More Soup Recipes:
Taco Soup with Ranch Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 envelope of taco seasoning
- 1 cups water, add more for desired consistency.
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 16 oz can mild chili kidney beans, undrained
- 15.25 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 15 oz can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 10 oz can Original Ro-tel (diced tomato with green chilies)
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- In your soup pot cook the ground beef and chopped onion until no longer pink. Drain
- Stir in taco seasoning.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Bring soup to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Simmer uncovered for about 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with suggested garnishes listed above.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 310Total Fat: 7gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 41gSugar: 8gProtein: 20g