Pink Cadillac Margarita Recipe with a Hibiscus Salt Rim. This Pink Margarita is made with top-shelf tequila, Grand Marnier, sweet and sour, and cranberry juice for a gorgeous pink Cadillac drink.
Let’s break down this Pink Cadillac Margarita recipe from top to bottom! A variation of the classic margarita this recipe uses top-shelf ingredients. We even upgraded the salt with a culinary Hibiscus salt for a sweet floral salt touch on the rim.
Ingredients for a Pink Cadillac Margarita
What makes a great cocktail is great ingredients. Spend the extra few bucks and buy top-shelf. The reason why the “Cadillac Margarita” is named after the classy luxury brand car is that you are to use top-shelf liquors. All luxury baby!
- Tequila – Tequila has such a unique flavor and every brand tastes different. For our Cadillac Margaritas, I used Patron Silver.
- Sweet & Sour Mix – You can use a store-bought mix or make your own.
- Cranberry Juice Cocktail – For this pink margarita we used Simply Cranberry Cocktail.
- Grand Marnier – A top-shelf orange liqueur. Grand Marnier is a blend of Cognac brandy, distilled essence of bitter orange, and sugar.
- Fresh Lime – For fresh lime juice and for garnish.
- Hibiscus Salt – For the Pink Cadillac Margarita, I used this gorgeous hibiscus salt that is rich in color and texture to compliment the cocktail.
How to Make a Pink Cadillac Margarita
How to get the Salt to Stick to a Glass
- Rim your glass with a lime wedge by pressing down gently with enough pressure to release the juice from the lime wedge onto your glass.
- Fill a shallow bowl with salt. Turn your glass upside down or roll one side of the glass in the salt.
- The salt will stick to the lime juice on the glass.
How to Make a Pink Cadillac Drink
- Fill your salt-rimmed glass with ice.
- Next, Add ice, tequila, sweet and sour mix, cranberry juice, Grand Marnier, and juice from half a lime to a cocktail shaker. Shake.
- Finally, pour into a glass and garnish with a lime wedge.
Barware: Afina Stemless Martini Glasses
More Margarita Recipes
Pink Cadillac Margarita Recipe
Pink Cadillac Margarita
Pink Cadillac Margarita recipe. This top-shelf pink margarita is smooth and delicious.
- 1.5 oz Patron Tequila Silver
- 2 oz sweet and sour mix
- 1.5 oz cranberry juice
- 1 oz Grand Marnier
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- hibiscus salt, garnish, optional
- lime wedge, garnish
- Rim glass with lime wedge then dip the glass into hibiscus salt. Fill glass with ice.
- Add ice, tequila, sweet and sour mix, cranberry juice, Grand Marnier, juice from half a lime in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour into glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Glasses: JoyJolt Martini Glasses
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 251Unsaturated Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 23g