This is my favorite Skinny Margarita Recipe using a Mixer. If you are dieting but don’t want to give up the cocktails or sacrifice flavor this skinny margarita is for you!
This margarita! It is my favorite. Not because it has a lot fewer calories but because it tastes so good. Everyone I have made it for loves it. Nobody has said, this tastes watered down, or this sucks! It is because the flavor is perfect. The trick to getting this super low-calorie margarita is in the mix. I use a low-calorie mix that doesn’t add extra sugars.
Try my other skinny cocktail: Prosecco Strawberry Cocktail. It has 97 calories.
Ingredients list for a Skinny Margarita
- Master of Mixes, Margarita Mix Lite. This is the secret sauce! This mix has 10 calories per 4 ounces and no added sugars.
- Patron Silver. Patron Silver makes the best margarita. The calorie count for 1.5 ounces of Patron Silver is 99 calories.
- Grand Marnier. Between Grand Marnier, Cointreau, and Triple Sec, Grand Marnier has fewer calories. For half an ounce of Grand Marnier, it is 38 calories.
- 1 lime wedge. The juice from one lime wedge is not enough to count toward calories.
How to Make a Skinny Margarita Video
In this video, I am using Cointreau. For lesser calories use Grand Marnier.
How many Calories are in a Skinny Margarita?
This skinny margarita has 144.7 calories per serving. That is half the amount of calories you would drink versus a regular margarita mixer.
I do not rim the glass with sugar (duh, this is a skinny cocktail) or with salt.
More Margarita Recipes
My favorite Skinny Margarita Recipe using a Mixer
This is my favorite skinny margarita.
- 1.5 ounce Patron Silver Tequila
- .5 ounce Grand Marnier
- 3.5 ounce Master of Mixes, Margarita Mixer Lite
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 slice lime
In a cocktail shaker add ice.
Add Tequila, Grand Marnier, and Margarita Mixer
Shake until the shaker is frosty.
In a glass pour margarita over ice.
Take the lime wedge and squeeze juice over the top of the margarita.
Garnish with a slice of lime.
Amazon has the Lite Margarita Mixer here.
Because this is a skinny cocktail I do not rim the glass with sugar.
If you like your glass salt rimmed, go for it!
This post is not sponsored by any brands listed in the recipe.