Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole is where every bite tastes like the soft sweet center of a Cinnamon Roll.
This Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole is quick to throw together and comes out perfect. Every bite melts in your mouth. Perfect weekend breakfast for the family. Or bring it to work and keep it warm in your crockpot.
Just like Crock Pot Cinnamon Rolls but gooey and melt in your mouth good!
Breakfast Crock Pot Recipes
Find more Crock Pot Breakfast ideas on my Slow Cooker Recipes Page.
Have you tried Oatmeal in your Crock-Pot? So easy and so good!
Canned Cinnamon Roll Recipe
This is a refrigerated canned cinnamon roll recipe. I have tested this recipe with frozen cinnamon rolls. Using different cinnamon rolls for this recipe may yield different results.
Crock Pot Brunch Recipe
This Crockpot Cinnamon Roll Casserole is ready in 3 hours which makes this a perfect Brunch recipe. Make it in the morning and it is ready for Brunch.
Crock Pot Cinnamon Rolls Recipe Tips!
- When you open the lid to your slow cooker it may look liquidy but its the icing. The icing has melted and looks like clear/cloudy liquid. The icing will return to its creamy form. Let your crockpot sit with the lid off to let the liquid form back up to icing.
- I used Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing
- Don’t forget to spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
After the Cinnamon Roll Casserole has finished cooking in your slow cooker you may want to add some extra topping when serving.
Scoop out a portion onto a plate. Top with the following for extra flavor and texture:
- chopped nuts like pecans or walnuts.
- Turn it into a dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Extra maple syrup
Why Cinnamon Rolls in a Crock Pot?
This recipe is more like a casserole and every bite is soft and delicious. Some cinnamon rolls can be tough on the outside after baking. When Cinnamon Rolls are made in the CrockPot every bite taste like the center of a cinnamon roll. It is everyone’s favorite part!
Transfer leftovers into an airtight container and refrigerate.
To reheat a single portion place on a microwavable plate and microwave for 30 seconds. You may want to drizzle some maple syrup over the top of the casserole!
Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole Recipe
- 2 cans refrigerated cinnamon rolls. Cut into quarters, I used Pillsbury Grands with Cream Cheese Icing
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Spray the inside of your crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place the cinnamon roll quarters evenly in the crock pot. Set icing containers aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour evenly over the top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Spread one of the containers of icing over the top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Close the lid and cook on Low for 3 1/2 hours.
- Spread the second container over the top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Let cinnamon rolls cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 281Total Fat: 10gUnsaturated Fat: 0gSodium: 574mgCarbohydrates: 44gSugar: 20gProtein: 5g