Have restaurant-style salsa at home with this Fresh Salsa Recipe made in a Blender. It is super easy and super quick.
This post contains affiliate links.
This is our salsa recipe made in a blender using fresh tomatoes. We make it on the weekends or for Mexican night. It is so fresh and flavorful. This recipe makes a lot and I will use the leftovers to make Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos Recipe or my Instant Pot Salsa Lime Chicken. Store leftovers in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator.
This recipe gets better in the Summer when we have fresh ingredients right out of the garden.
For this recipe, I use my Ninja Blender. If you are in the market for a great blender this is the one to buy! I love it and can’t go back to anything else.
Ingredients for Blender Salsa
- Fresh Roma Tomatoes
- Green Onions
- Lime Juice
- You can tweak this recipe to make it your own. Here are a few suggestions.
- Use fresh cilantro instead of cilantro paste. You can find cilantro paste by the herbs in the produce section.
- Add more cilantro to taste
- Use more or fewer jalapenos.
- Omit the tabasco sauce.
- Find your flavors and start experimenting to create your own signature salsa recipe.
How to Seed a Roma Tomato
Turn the tomato on its side.
Slice it in half.
Take a melon baller or a teaspoon and scoop out the seeds in the cavities.
Fresh Salsa Recipe made in a Blender
Fresh Salsa Made in a Blender
Fresh ingredients blended in a blender for a smooth and spicy Salsa.
- 5 Roma tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 8 green onions only the white and light green parts, chopped
- 2 jalapenos seeded, chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro paste or fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
In a blender pulse the tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and jalapenos to desired consistency.
Transfer to a serving bowl.
Add the lime juice, tabasco, salt, pepper and garlic powder and mix until well blended.
Serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers in an air tight container.