Ready to make broccoli better and faster? Get your Instant Pot and make this delicious broccoli recipe. This flavorful and easy-to-make Instant Pot Broccoli recipe will be ready lightning-fast!
Never worry about undercooked or overcooked broccoli again! With your Instant Pot, you can make steamed broccoli that is perfectly cooked every single time. Try this quick and simple recipe to get perfect results with minimal effort! Whether you’re a seasoned Instant Pot chef or a novice, you’ll love the perfectly steamed broccoli this recipe will give you. So, say goodbye to unevenly cooked veggies and hello to perfectly steamed broccoli!
Ingredients Needed for Instant Pot Broccoli
For the perfect Instant Pot broccoli, all you need is some water and broccoli. Give it a delicious twist by adding cheese, salt, and pepper – it’s entirely up to you!
- Fresh Broccoli – chopped into florets.
- Cracked Salt & Pepper
- Shaved Parmesan Cheese
How Steam Broccoli in the Instant Pot.
Want to achieve perfectly steamed broccoli in your Instant Pot? Here’s how! While your IP reaches pressure, the broccoli has already started to steam – and by the time the Instant Pot reaches full pressure, your veggie side dish will be cooked to perfection.
Cooking broccoli in the Instant Pot is a breeze – and done in just three easy steps!
- Start by trimming off any thick stems and discolored pieces.
- Then fill the pot with water, insert the trivet or steamer basket, and place the broccoli inside.
- Lastly, make sure the vent is sealed and the pressure cooker is set to Manual, High, 0 minutes.
Now you can enjoy perfectly cooked broccoli in no time!
- Use an Instant Pot Steamer Basket Insert. If you do not have the steamer basket you can use the metal trivet that came with your instant pot.
- As soon as your Instant Pot comes to pressure and beeps immediately release the valve to vent.
More Instant Pot Recipes
- Browse all my Instant Pot Recipes.
- Since you have some broccoli on hand you may want to check out my Crockpot Broccoli Casserole loaded with cheddar cheese and topped with Buttery Ritz Crackers.
Instant Pot Broccoli
Cook perfectly steamed broccoli with the convenience of an Instant Pot! This simple Instant Pot recipe steams broccoli perfectly every time!
- 2 heads broccoli, cut and trimmed
- 1 cup water
- cracked salt and pepper
- shaved parmesan cheese
- Add water to the Instant Pot
- Place broccoli florets in a steamer basket or on the trivet.
- Close the lid set valve to seal. Set Instant Pot to Manual High Pressure; Zero Minutes.
- Once the timer has beeped immediately release pressure.
- Remove broccoli, season with salt, pepper and shaved parmesan.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 170Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 603mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 6gSugar: 3gProtein: 12g
All amounts are estimates and DailyAppetite takes no responsibility for actual figures since calculations vary by packaging and supplier.