Bourbon Eggnog Cocktail. Spiked Eggnog with Bourbon Whiskey and garnished with cinnamon and nutmeg.
Make your holidays even happier with a bourbon eggnog. Deck the halls and spike your eggnog with bourbon whiskey for a fa-la-la-la good time.
Is Eggnog and Whiskey a good combination? The answer is yes! A good 100 proof bourbon makes a great spiked eggnog.
Ingredients for Spiked Eggnog with Bourbon Whiskey
- Store-bought eggnog or homemade eggnog.
- Ground Cinnamon and/or Ground Nutmeg
For store-bought eggnog we recommend Southern Comfort Vanilla Spiced Eggnog.
Recommended Bourbons for Eggnog
- Henry McKenna Bottled in Bond
- Buffalo Trace
- Weller Special Reserve
- Your Favorite
How to Make A Bourbon Eggnog
Take a chilled glass and pour eggnog and bourbon. Stir until blended.
Next, add any or all the garnishes.
Photographed the bourbon eggnog is garnished with a cinnamon stick, ground cinnamon, and freshly grated nutmeg.
Spiked Eggnog Variations
- Add different liquor such as rye, brandy or rum.
- Add ice to your cocktail.
- Add as little or as much whiskey to taste.
More Holiday Cocktail Recipes
Spiked Eggnog with Bourbon Whiskey and garnished with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 5 oz. store-bought eggnog
- 1 oz. bourbon
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
In a chilled glass add eggnog and bourbon then stir.
Sprinkle the top with ground cinnamon and nutmeg. Serve.
Spiked Bourbon Eggnog
- Add ice to your cocktail to keep it cold.
- Our favorite eggnog is Southern Comfort Vanilla Spiced Eggnog.
- Add more or less bourbon to taste.