Rum Eggnog recipe using store-bought eggnog. This Eggnog and Rum will hit that holiday spot.
It isn’t the holidays unless you have had a spiked eggnog. This creamy eggnog cocktail has all the holiday spice to get you in the holiday mood.
Ingredients for Eggnog and Rum
- Store-bought eggnog or homemade. We recommend Southern Comfort Vanilla Spiced Eggnog.
- Spiced Rum – The best rum for eggnog is Spiced Rum. Captain Morgan Spiced Rum is what we use.
- Ground cinnamon and nutmeg.
Eggnog is also great with other alcohol blends. Try eggnog mixed with bourbon, brandy, or Frangelico.
Rum Eggnog recipe using store-bought eggnog.
- 5 oz Southern Comfort Vanilla Spiced Eggnog
- 1 oz Spiced Rum
- Cinnamon and nutmeg for garnish
Pour eggnog and spiced rum over ice.
Sprinkle ground cinnamon and freshly grated nutmeg on top for garnish.