Make this Orange Sparkling Wine Punch for your holiday gatherings. Everyone loves this holiday punch with sparkling wine or champagne. Beautifully garnished with orange slices and sprigs of rosemary.
Sip on something refreshing this holiday season with this orange sparkling wine punch. The blend of sweet tea and orange juice along with sparkling wine or champagne will dazzle your guests.
The orange and rosemary give this wine punch a festive taste and feel.
Sparkling Wine Punch is made with fruit juice, tea, and sparkling wine or champagne.
Ingredients for Sparkling Wine Punch
- Orange Juice Concentrate
- Sparkling Wine or Champagne
- Fresh Rosemary
How to Make Orange Sparkling Wine Punch
First, you will want to brew the tea. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Remove the water from the heat then add 2 tea bags. Let the tea steep for about 5 minutes then remove the tea bags. Next, stir in the sugar and orange juice concentrate. Please note you will not be making orange juice per the cans instruction. You will dump the concentrate directly from the can into the tea. Put the lid on the pot and chill in your refrigerator for 2 hours. If you don’t have room in your refrigerator for the pot the tea mixture can be transferred into a pitcher or container that will fit.
Once the tea mixture has chilled in a punch bowl or beverage dispenser stir together the tea mixture with the bottle of sparkling wine. It is now ready to serve. Fill glasses with ice and place garnishes on a serving plate. Or when you fill the glasses with ice go ahead and add the garnishes to each glass.
Don’t slave away making drinks and entertaining family and friends this holiday season. Make big boozy wine punch so all your guests will have to do is hit the tap or ladle.
I use a drink dispenser for my big batch margaritas and my Holiday Bourbon Punch. It makes taking care of other things and entertaining so much easier.
More Boozy Punch Recipes
Another boozy punch I make every year is my Holiday Bourbon Punch. Like this sparkling wine punch, it is made with tea.
It is also garnished with orange slices and rosemary. Similar but so very different. If you are having a large holiday party you may want to make both punches.
- First, this has to chill for 2 hours. So keep that in mind when party planning.
- Don’t mix the sparkling wine and ice tea mixture until right before your guests start to arrive.
- Have glasses out filled with ice or have an ice bucket with a scoop for your guests to serve themselves.
- Garnishes: Have orange slices cut and rosemary sprigs laid out.
- Have your drink made so your guests can see what the final product looks like. This will be the example so they know how to construct their cocktail.
Set up a Beverage Station
You will need:
- Punch Bowl or Beverage Dispenser
- Tray of Garnishes
- Small Chalkboard to label dispenser with the cocktail name.
Watch this video from Pottery Barn on how to create a beverage station.
Now relax. Enjoy the party. And sip the evening away!
Orange Sparkling Wine Punch Recipe
Orange Sparkling Wine Punch
Fall festive Orange Sparkling Wine Punch garnished with a slice of orange and a sprig of rosemary.
- 4 cups water
- 2 family sized tea bags
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 6oz can orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle sparkling wine or champagne chilled
- orange slices for cocktail garnish
- sprigs of Rosemary for cocktail garnish
Bring water to a boil, remove from heat then add tea bags.
Let tea steep for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags.
Stir in sugar and orange juice.
Cover and chill for 2 hours.
In a punch bowl stir together the tea mixture and sparkling wine.
Have ice filled glasses and garnishes ready.
This post contains DailyAppetite.com’s Amazon Affiliate Links to market products used in creating this recipe.