RumChata Pumpkin Pudding Shots Recipe. Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots with RumChata.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Spice RumChata Pudding Shots
- Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding
- Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
- Whipped Cream
- Ground Nutmeg (garnish)
How to Make RumChata Pumpkin Pie Shots
First, in a large mixing bowl whisk the milk and RumChata together. Next, whisk in whipped topping until smooth.
Pour shots into plastic shot glasses or plastic cups. Place shots on a cookie sheet or tray and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
Right before serving garnish the tops with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Recipe Tips for RumChata Pudding Shots
- Use plastic disposable shot glasses.
- Thaw cool whip completely. If it is still slightly frozen, that is ok! It will just take a little longer for it to be whisked until smooth.
- Clear a space in your freezer before starting.
- Place cups on a cookie tray. Fill the cups and put the tray in the freezer.
- I highly recommend purchasing plastic tiny spoons for this shot! After all, it is pudding!
- Follow the recipe just swap out different flavors of pudding.
- Do a light sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, or cinnamon.
- Crumb some graham crackers and sprinkle over the top of the shot.
Leftover Pudding Shots
Like I mentioned above if you have leftovers the best plastic shot glasses to get are the ones with lids. Here is a link for them.
Store leftover pudding shots in the freezer.
More RumChata Recipes
Pumpkin Spice RumChata Pudding Shots Recipe
RumChata Pumpkin Pudding Shots
Pumpkin Spice RumChata Pudding Shots
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup RumChata
- 1 3.4 oz. box of Pumpkin Spice instant pudding
- 8 oz whipped topping thaw if frozen
- whipped cream and ground nutmeg for garnish
In a large mixing bowl whisk the milk and RumChata together.
Whisk in the instant pudding.
Whisk in whipped topping until smooth.
Pour into 2 oz. plastic shot glasses or cups.
Freeze for 1 hour.
Garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg right before serving.
This recipe is adapted from RumChata