RumChata Pumpkin Pudding Shots Recipe. Make your party a hit with these easy and delicious pumpkin pudding shots with RumChata!
Ingredients for Pumpkin Spice RumChata Pudding Shots
- Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding
- Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
- Whipped Cream
- Ground Nutmeg (garnish)
How to Make RumChata Pumpkin Pie Shots
- First, whisk milk and RumChata together.
- Next, whisk in the whipped topping and instant pumpkin spice pudding mix until smooth.
- Pour into shot glasses or plastic shot glasses.
- Place shots on a baking sheet and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Finally, right before serving garnish the tops with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Recipe Tips for RumChata Pudding Shots
- Use plastic disposable shot glasses.
- Thaw cool whip completely. If it is still slightly frozen, that is ok! It will just take a little longer for it to be whisked until smooth.
- Clear a space in your freezer before starting.
- Place cups on a cookie tray. Fill the cups and put the tray in the freezer.
- I highly recommend purchasing plastic tiny spoons for this shot! After all, it is pudding!
- Follow the recipe just swap out different flavors of pudding.
- Do a light sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, or cinnamon.
- Crumb some graham crackers and sprinkle them over the top of the shot.
Leftover Pudding Shots
As I mentioned above if you have leftovers the best plastic shot glasses to get are the ones with lids. Here is a link for them.
Store leftover pudding shots in the freezer.
More RumChata Recipes
Pumpkin Spice RumChata Pudding Shots Recipe
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup RumChata
- 1 3.4 oz. box of Pumpkin Spice instant pudding
- 8 oz whipped topping, thaw if frozen
- whipped cream and ground nutmeg, for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the milk and RumChata together.
- Whisk in the instant pudding.
- Whisk in whipped topping until smooth.
- Pour into 2 oz. plastic shot glasses or cups.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg right before serving.
Please read the post above for recipe tips, variations, and links to the plastic shot glasses.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 86Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g
All amounts are estimates and DailyAppetite takes no responsibility for actual figures since calculations vary by packaging and supplier.
This recipe is adapted from RumChata