RumChata Pumpkin Pudding Shots Recipe. Make your party a hit with these easy and delicious pumpkin pudding shots with RumChata!
Ingredients for Pumpkin Spice RumChata Pudding Shots
- Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding
- Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
- Whipped Cream
- Ground Nutmeg (garnish)
How to Make RumChata Pumpkin Pie Shots
- First, whisk milk and RumChata together.
- Next, whisk in the whipped topping and instant pumpkin spice pudding mix until smooth.
- Pour into shot glasses or plastic shot glasses.
- Place shots on a baking sheet and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Finally, right before serving garnish the tops with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Recipe Tips for RumChata Pudding Shots
- Use plastic disposable shot glasses.
- Link to the shot glasses used in the images.
- Link to plastic cups with lids. These are perfect if storing them for a longer time before serving or if you have leftovers.
- Thaw cool whip completely. If it is still slightly frozen, that is ok! It will just take a little longer for it to be whisked until smooth.
- Clear a space in your freezer before starting.
- Place cups on a cookie tray. Fill the cups and put the tray in the freezer.
- I highly recommend purchasing plastic tiny spoons for this shot! After all, it is pudding!
- Follow the recipe just swap out different flavors of pudding.
- Do a light sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, or cinnamon.
- Crumb some graham crackers and sprinkle them over the top of the shot.
Leftover Pudding Shots
As I mentioned above if you have leftovers the best plastic shot glasses to get are the ones with lids. Here is a link for them.
Store leftover pudding shots in the freezer.
More RumChata Recipes
Coconut RumChata Pudding Shots
Pineapple Coconut RumChata Cocktail
Pumpkin Spice RumChata Pudding Shots Recipe
RumChata Pumpkin Pudding Shots
Pumpkin Spice RumChata Pudding Shots. Make your party a hit with these easy and delicious pumpkin pudding shots with RumChata!
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup RumChata
- 1 3.4 oz. box of Pumpkin Spice instant pudding
- 8 oz whipped topping, thaw if frozen
- whipped cream and ground nutmeg, for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the milk and RumChata together.
- Whisk in the instant pudding.
- Whisk in whipped topping until smooth.
- Pour into 2 oz. plastic shot glasses or cups.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg right before serving.
Please read the post above for recipe tips, variations, and links to the plastic shot glasses.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 86Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g
All amounts are estimates and DailyAppetite takes no responsibility for actual figures since calculations vary by packaging and supplier.
This recipe is adapted from RumChata