Beer Cheese Dip stuffed Pretzel Buns.
Stuffed Pretzel Buns
Beer Cheese Dip stuffed into a pretzel roll then baked.
- 6 pretzel rolls
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
Beer Cheese Dip Ingredients
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 2 oz shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 2 oz shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 3 oz Yuengling Beer
– Cut into the side of the pretzel roll and hollow out the inside of the roll.
– In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients listed above for the beer cheese dip.
– Mix on a low to medium speed until well combined.
– Pipe beer cheese dip into hollowed pretzel rolls.
– Bake for 15 minutes at 325 F.
– Brush tops of pretzel rolls with melted butter.
– Cut rolls into fourths and serve while hot.