Pretzel Rolls stuffed with gooey beer cheese dip. The dip is inside the pretzel.
Stuffed Pretzel Buns
Beer Cheese Dip stuffed into a pretzel roll then baked.
- 6 pretzel rolls
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
Beer Cheese Dip Ingredients
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 2 oz shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 2 oz shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 3 oz Yuengling Beer
- Cut into the side of the pretzel roll and hollow out the inside of the roll.
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients listed above for the beer cheese dip.
- Mix on a low to medium speed until well combined.
- Add the beer cheese into a large ziplock bag. Cut the tip off the bottom corner and pipe the beer cheese into the hollowed-out pretzel roll.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 325 F.
- Brush the tops of the pretzel rolls with melted butter.
- Cut rolls into fourths and serve while hot.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 358Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 690mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 10g
All amounts are estimates and DailyAppetite takes no responsibility for actual figures since calculations vary by packaging and supplier.