Warm Bubbly Beer Cheese Dip recipe made with three kinds of cheese, garlic, Dijon Mustard, and beer. An irresistible pretzel cheese dip that is a perfect game day appetizer.
Beer cheese dip, do I need to say more? This warm dip is a great appetizer at a party or a small get-together. Smoky smooth cheeses blended with herbs and beer then baked to bubbly goodness. Oh yes! Serve with toasted crusty bread, pretzels, or salty crackers alongside your favorite beer.
The first time I made hot beer cheese dip I stuffed it in pretzel rolls and then baked it and it was amazing! You can get my recipe for Pretzel Rolls stuffed with Hot Beer Cheese Dip here. I have made adjustments to that recipe since then. I doubled the smoked Gouda because let’s face it smoked Gouda is so good. It gives this beer cheese dip a nice smoky flavor. Mozzarella got doubled as well so we could get that burned cheese on top. Say it with me, “Mmmmm Burnt Cheese”.
Ok, let’s crack open a beer, and let’s get this party dip started.
Ingredients for Beer Cheese Dip
- Cream Cheese softened
- Smoked Gouda
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Dijon Mustard
- Italian Seasoning
The best beer for cheese dip is one that you like and that has bold flavor. Avoid using light beers. We used Yeungling for this beer cheese dip recipe.
How to Make Beer Cheese Dip
This cheese beer dip is easy to make and so good!
- First, you will want to grab a medium size mixing bowl or your Kitchen Aid. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour the beer cheese mixture into a baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese. This will give you that bubbly cheese top.
- Bake the beer cheese dip for 15 minutes at 350 F.
- Next, broil on high for 2-3 minutes until you get bubbly cheese.
Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
Beer Cheese Dip
Warm Bubbly Beer Cheese Dip.
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 4 oz shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 6 oz shredded Mozzarella cheese - reserve 4 ounces to sprinkle on top.
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 3 oz Yuengling Beer or your favorite beer.
- In a medium size bowl mix together all the ingredients.
- Pour into a baking dish and sprinkle remaining 4 ounces of Mozzarella on top.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Broil on high for 2-3 minutes until you get the desired amount of burned cheese bubbles.
Refrigerate leftovers. It tastes just as good leftover.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g