Celebrate National Soup Month with Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup by Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups garnished with bacon crumbles and shredded cheddar cheese.
Thank you Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups for sponsoring this post. Grab yourself a bowl and celebrate National Soup Month with me!
January is National Soup Month. Who doesn’t want a warm bowl of soup this time of year? It is so cold outside I just want to wrap myself in a blanket and eat soup. The temperature has been dropping below freezing and I have to brace myself just to walk out the front door. When the kids come home from school I like having a cup of hot soup and waiting for them to warm their bellies.
Pictured is the Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup by Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups. Like all of the Steakhouse Soups, it is rich, creamy, silky, and comforting. It tastes so good and hits the spot on a chilly day. I garnished this soup with diced bacon and shredded sharp cheddar cheese. It is so good!
Favorite ways to enjoy Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups.
In a bread bowl.
With crusty bread to dip in the soup.
Alongside a salad.
Alongside a sandwich.
Why choose Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups?
- Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups give you the flavorful, slow-cooked taste of restaurant-quality soup at home, in just five minutes.
- They are available in four delicious varieties: Loaded Potato, Creamy Potato, Cheddar Broccoli and Cheddar Potato.
- Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups bring together real, red Idaho® potatoes with flavorful seasonings and rich cheeses to provide a creamy taste in every spoonful – all you have to do is add water.
Next time you are at your grocery store pick up one of the delicious Idahoan Steakhouse Soups. It will become your favorite!
- 1 package Idahoan Steakhouse Soup, Your favorite flavor.
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 2 ounces cheddar, shredded
- With a sharp knife dice the bacon.
- Cook bacon over medium high heat for 4 -5 minutes. Stir occasionally so both sides of the bacon get crisp. Transfer to bacon to a plate.
- Cook Idahoan Steakhouse Soup per package directions.
- Once soup is done cooking. Pour into individual serving bowls.
- Garnish the soup with diced bacon and shredded cheddar cheese.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g