Crown Royal Peach Tea Recipe made with Tea, Simple Syrup and Mint. This Crown Royal Peach drink is smooth and easy to make. If you love peach tea you will love this Crown Royal Peach Tea.
Ingredients for Crown Royal Peach Tea
- Crown Royal Peach Whiskey
- Unsweetened Brewed Tea: You can either brew your own or pick up a gallon at your favorite restaurant or grocery store.
- Simple Syrup: 1:1 ratio of water and sugar simmered until the sugar dissolves and you are left with a syrup. Allow the syrup to cool.
- Peach Slices
How to Make a Crown Royal Peach Tea
(Scroll Down For Recipe Card)
Slice a fresh peach.
Fill a highball glass with ice and 3 peach slices. Next, pour in peach whiskey, tea, and simple syrup. Stir until blended. Top with a sprig of mint for garnish.
Peach Whiskey Tea Variations
- Use sweet tea instead of simple syrup.
- You can use other peach whiskey brands however, we have found Crown Royal Peach to be far superior in terms of smoothness and flavor.
More Crown Royal Drink Recipes
Crown Royal Peach Tea
Peach Whiskey Tea Cocktail
- 2 oz Crown Royal Peach
- 6 oz Tea
- 0.5 oz Simple Syrup *add more or less to taste
- 3 slices Fresh Peach
- 1 sprig Mint
Fill highball glass with ice and fresh peach slices.
Add Crown Royal Peach Whiskey, Tea, and Simple Syrup then stir.
Garnish with a sprig of mint.