Crown Royal Apple and Cranberry. The Crownberry is a sweet Crown Royal Apple Drink Recipe with Cranberry Juice.
Spice up your weekend or happy hour with this easy-to-make Crown Royal Apple and Cranberry cocktail. With just 2 ingredients and simple instructions, you can craft the perfect fall cocktail in no time.
This smooth Crown Royal Apple Cocktail is the perfect sipper on a crisp fall day. Refreshing and so incredibly smooth with no whiskey burn or bite. These can be dangerous (in a good way). Ocean Spray makes a Cran-Apple juice and this cocktail tastes very similar. Cranberry and Apple are a fantastic flavor combo and work perfectly together in this cocktail.
Ingredients for a Crownberry (Crown Royal Apple and Cranberry Juice)
Enjoy a tart cranberry juice cocktail and sweet apple-flavored whiskey that is sure to delight you! This fruity mix of apples and cranberry is the perfect flavor for fall cocktails.
- Crown Royal Regal Apple
- Cranberry Juice
How to Make a Crown Royal Apple and Cranberry Cocktail
First, add Crown Royal Regal Apple to an ice-filled old-fashioned glass.
Next, top with cranberry juice and stir.
Garnish the cocktail with an apple wedge.
Get the glassware used in the photographs: JoyJolt Carre Square Old Fashioned Glasses
- Slice apple wedges and pin them together with a Bamboo Cocktail Pick.
- Make a big batch for sharing. In a large pitcher mix together 1 (750 ml) bottle of Crown Royal Regal Apple and 1 (60 oz.) bottle of Cranberry Juice.
- You can use either 100% Cranberry Juice or Cranberry Cocktail Juice.
- Garnish with apple wedges or fresh cranberries.
- Get a little heavy-handed when pouring. Add 2 ounces of Crown Royal Regal Apple to your cranberry juice instead of 1.5 ounces.
More Crown Royal Apple Recipes
Crown Apple and Cranberry
Crownberry, Crown Royal Apple Whiskey with Cranberry Juice
- 1.5 oz. Crown Royal Regal Apple Whiskey
- 4 oz. Cranberry Juice
- Apple Wedge or Fresh Cranberries, for garnish
- Fill an old fashioned glass with ice.
- Add the Crown Royal Regal Apple Whiskey
- Add the Cranberry Juice and stir.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries or apple wedge.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 311Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 9gSugar: 38gProtein: 1g
All amounts are estimates and DailyAppetite takes no responsibility for actual figures since calculations vary by packaging and supplier.