Crown Royal Apple and Cranberry. The Crownberry is a sweet Crown Royal Apple Drink Recipe with Cranberry Juice.
Spice up your weekend or happy hour with this easy-to-make Crown Royal Apple and Cranberry cocktail. With just 2 ingredients and simple instructions, you can craft the perfect fall cocktail in no time.
This smooth Crown Royal Apple Cocktail is the perfect sipper on a crisp fall day. Refreshing and so incredibly smooth with no whiskey burn or bite. These can be dangerous (in a good way). Ocean Spray makes a Cran-Apple juice and this cocktail tastes very similar. Cranberry and Apple are a fantastic flavor combo and work perfectly together in this cocktail.
Ingredients for a Crownberry (Crown Royal Apple and Cranberry Juice)
Enjoy a tart cranberry juice cocktail and sweet apple-flavored whiskey that is sure to delight you! This fruity mix of apples and cranberry is the perfect flavor for fall cocktails.
- Crown Royal Regal Apple
- Cranberry Juice
How to Make a Crown Royal Apple and Cranberry Cocktail
First, add Crown Royal Regal Apple to an ice-filled old-fashioned glass.
Next, top with cranberry juice and stir.
Garnish the cocktail with an apple wedge.
Get the glassware used in the photographs: JoyJolt Carre Square Old Fashioned Glasses
- Slice apple wedges and pin them together with a Bamboo Cocktail Pick.
- Make a big batch for sharing. In a large pitcher mix together 1 (750 ml) bottle of Crown Royal Regal Apple and 1 (60 oz.) bottle of Cranberry Juice.
- You can use either 100% Cranberry Juice or Cranberry Cocktail Juice.
- Garnish with apple wedges or fresh cranberries.
- Get a little heavy-handed when pouring. Add 2 ounces of Crown Royal Regal Apple to your cranberry juice instead of 1.5 ounces.
More Crown Royal Apple Recipes
- 1.5 oz. Crown Royal Regal Apple Whiskey
- 4 oz. Cranberry Juice
- Apple Wedge or Fresh Cranberries, for garnish
- Fill an old fashioned glass with ice.
- Add the Crown Royal Regal Apple Whiskey
- Add the Cranberry Juice and stir.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries or apple wedge.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 311Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 9gSugar: 38gProtein: 1g
All amounts are estimates and DailyAppetite takes no responsibility for actual figures since calculations vary by packaging and supplier.