Crown Royal Apple and Cranberry. A sweet Crown Royal Apple Drink Recipe with Cranberry Juice.
This smooth Crown Royal Apple Cocktail is the perfect sipper on a crisp fall day. Refreshing and so incredibly smooth with no whiskey burn or bite. These can be dangerous (in a good way). Ocean Spray makes a Cran-Apple juice and this cocktail tastes very similar. Cranberry and Apple is a fantastic flavor combo and works perfectly together in this cocktail.
Ingredients for a Crownberry (Crown Royal Apple and Cranberry Juice)
- Crown Royal Regal Apple
- Cranberry Juice
How to Make a Crown Royal Apple and Cranberry Cocktail
First, add Crown Royal Regal Apple to an ice-filled old fashioned glass. Next top with cranberry juice and stir. Garnish the cocktail with an apple wedge.
Get the glassware used in the photographs: JoyJolt Carre Square Old Fashioned Glasses
- Slice apple wedges and pin them together with this type of Bamboo Cocktail Pick.
- Make a big batch for sharing. In a large pitcher mix together 1 (750 ml) bottle of Crown Royal Regal Apple and 1 (60 oz.) bottle of Cranberry Juice.
- You can use either 100% Cranberry Juice or Cranberry Cocktail Juice.
- Garnish with apple wedges or fresh cranberries.
- Get a little heavy-handed when pouring. Add 2 ounces of Crown Royal Regal Apple to your cranberry juice instead of 1.5 ounces.
More Crown Royal Apple Recipes
Crown Apple and Cranberry
Crownberry, Crown Royal Apple Whiskey with Cranberry Juice
- 1.5 oz. Crown Royal Regal Apple Whiskey
- 4 oz. Cranberry Juice
- Apple Wedge or Fresh Cranberries for garnish
Fill an old fashioned glass with ice.
Add the Crown Royal Regal Apple Whiskey
Add the Cranberry Juice and stir.
Garnish with fresh cranberries or apple wedge.