Malibu Bay Breeze Cocktail recipe made with cranberry, pineapple, and malibu rum. Shaken and poured over ice with a frothy top!
Ingredients For a Malibu Bay Breeze Cocktail
- Malibu Rum
- Cranberry Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Garnishes: Sliced Grapefruit, Lime Wedge, and/or Fresh Mint.
How to Make a Malibu Bay Breeze Cocktail
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add Malibu rum, cranberry juice, and pineapple juice and shake till chilled. Pour over ice in a High Ball or Old Fashioned glass.
Garnish the Malibu Bay Breeze Cocktail with fresh mint and lime wedge.
How Many Calories?
This Malibu Bay Breeze cocktail recipe has 166 calories. Buying diet cranberry juice will lower the calorie count.
Looking for drinks similar to the Malibu Bay Breeze? Check out this list of 10 drinks that will have you feeling the breeze.
Malibu Bay Breeze Cocktail Variations
- Swap out the Malibu Rum for Vodka for a Bay Breeze.
- To make a Virgin Malibu Bay Breeze omit the Rum.
- To make a frozen Malibu Bay Breeze add ingredients to a blender with 2 cups ice and blend until desired consistency.
More Cranberry Cocktails
Browse all of Daily Appetite’s Cranberry Cocktail Recipes
- Sea Breeze
- Crown Royal Apple & Cranberry
- Jack Honey Cranberry Tea
- Cranberry Mango Vodka Lemonade
- Cape Codder Ale
- Bay Breeze
- 1.5 oz. Malibu Rum
- 3 oz. Cranberry Cocktail Juice
- 2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- Garnish Lime wedge, mint, and/or pineapple leaf
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add Malibu rum, cranberry juice, pineapple juice and shake until frosted.
- Pour over ice; garnish. Serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 166Unsaturated Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 42gSugar: 16g