Bay Breeze recipe made with cranberry, pineapple, and vodka. Shaken and poured over ice with a frothy top!
Bay Breeze Drink Ingredients
- Cranberry Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Garnishes: Sliced Grapefruit, Lime Wedge, and/or Fresh Mint.
How to Make a Bay Breeze Cocktail
- First, fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Next, add vodka, cranberry juice, and pineapple juice and shake till chilled.
- Finally, pour over ice in a High Ball or Old Fashioned glass.
Garnish the Bay Breeze with fresh mint and lime wedge.
Bay Breeze Drink Variations
The difference between Bay Breeze, Malibu Bay Breeze, and a Sea Breeze:
- Swap out the vodka for Malibu Rum for a Malibu Bay Breeze.
- Swap out pineapple juice for grapefruit juice for a Sea Breeze.
There are other variations such as floating some prosecco on the top. Or even try playing around with flavored vodkas.
More Cranberry Cocktails
Browse all of Daily Appetite’s Cranberry Cocktail Recipes
Recipe for Bay Breeze
- 1.5 oz. Vodka
- 3 oz. Cranberry Cocktail Juice
- 2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- Garnish Lime wedge, mint, and/or pineapple leaf
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add vodka, cranberry juice, pineapple juice and shake until frosted.
- Pour over ice; garnish. Serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 6.5 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 533Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 153mgCarbohydrates: 79gFiber: 7gSugar: 59gProtein: 2g