Bay Breeze Cocktail recipe made with cranberry, pineapple, and vodka. Shaken and poured over ice with a frothy top!
Ingredients For a Bay Breeze Cocktail
- Cranberry Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Garnishes: Sliced Grapefruit, Lime Wedge, and/or Fresh Mint.
How to Make a Bay Breeze Cocktail
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add vodka, cranberry juice, and pineapple juice and shake till chilled. Pour over ice in a High Ball or Old Fashioned glass.
Garnish the Sea Breeze Cocktail with fresh mint and lime wedge.
Bay Breeze Cocktail Variations
- Swap out the vodka for Malibu Rum for a Malibu Bay Breeze.
More Cranberry Cocktails
Browse all of Daily Appetite’s Cranberry Cocktail Recipes
- Malibu Bay Breeze
- Sea Breeze
- Crown Royal Apple & Cranberry
- Jack Honey Cranberry Tea
- Cranberry Mango Vodka Lemonade
- Cape Codder Ale
Recipe for Bay Breeze Cocktail
The Bay Breeze cocktail is a blend of vodka, cranberry juice, and pineapple juice. This cranberry juice cocktail is light and refreshing.
- 1.5 oz. Vodka
- 3 oz. Cranberry Cocktail Juice
- 2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- Garnish Lime wedge, mint, and/or pineapple leaf
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Add vodka, cranberry juice, pineapple juice and shake until frosted.
Pour over ice; garnish. Serve.