The Sea Breeze cocktail is a blend of vodka, cranberry juice, and fresh grapefruit juice. This cranberry juice cocktail is light and refreshing.
Ingredients For a Sea Breeze Cocktail
- Cranberry Juice
- Grapefruit Juice
- Garnishes: Sliced Grapefruit, Lime Wedge, and/or Fresh Mint.
For this Sea Breeze Cocktail, we used Simply Cranberry Cocktail and fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice.
How to Make a Sea Breeze Cocktail
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add vodka, cranberry juice, and grapefruit juice and shake till chilled. Pour over ice in a High Ball or Old Fashioned glass.
Sea Breeze Variations
- Replace grapefruit juice with pineapple juice for a Bay Breeze.
Serve a Sea Breeze Cocktail in a High Ball Glass or in this Old Fashioned Glass by JoyJolt featured in the images.
More Cranberry Cocktail Recipes
- Crown Royal Apple & Cranberry
- Jack Honey Cranberry Tea
- Cranberry Mango Vodka Lemonade
- Cape Codder Ale
- Bay Breeze
- Malibu Bay Breeze
- 1.5 oz. Vodka
- 3 oz. Cranberry Cocktail Juice
- 1.5 oz. Grapefruit Juice
- Garnish Lime wedge, mint, and/or sliced grapefruit.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add vodka, cranberry juice, grapefruit juice and shake until frosted.
- Pour over ice; garnish. Serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 166Unsaturated Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 42gSugar: 16g