This Avocado Dip recipe is a creamy dip served cold with an assortment of dippers. The dip has a smooth avocado flavor with a punch of cilantro and undertones of onion.
Treat your taste buds with this creamy, cold Avocado Dip. It’ll be the star of the show – with its balanced blend of silky avocado flavor, a burst of cilantro, and a hint of onion – sure to please the pickiest of palates. Serve with an assortment of dippers and serve up the perfect appetizer for your party.
Ingredients for Avocado Dip
This dip is super fresh and delicious. It’s vibrant flavors and cool creamy texture is the perfect combination. You will want to dip everything in it.
- Cream Cheese – Softened
- Sour Cream
- Green Onions
- Lemon Juice
How to Make Creamy Avocado Dip
- In a medium size mixing bowl cream together the cream cheese, sour cream, and avocados.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Let the avocado dip sit in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. This will allow the dip to firm up and the flavors to develop.
- Serve cold with tortilla chips.
- Save leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate. Give the Avocado dip a good stir before serving.
How to Serve
Whip up this creamy avocado dip to turn any meal into something memorable. Enjoy it with tortilla chips, add it to tacos or burgers, or dip crunchy samosas and southwest eggrolls for a delicious appetizer. Perfect for any party or gathering!
Our Homemade Guacamole is always on request during football season! Speaking of football, if you are hosting or are invited browse these Football Party Recipes for recipe inspiration.
Creamy Avocado Dip is a balanced blend of silky avocado flavor, a burst of cilantro, and a hint of onion.
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 avocado, peeled, seed removed, and diced.
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbs. fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup diced avocado
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro
- Cracked Pepper
- Cracked Pink Himalayn Salt
- Cream together the cream cheese, sour cream, and avocado.
- Mix in the remainder of the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Serve cold with an assortment of dippers.
- Place diced avocado in the center of dip. Sprinkle cilantro and fresh cracked salt and pepper over the top of the dip.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 117Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 200mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
All amounts are estimates and DailyAppetite takes no responsibility for actual figures since calculations vary by packaging and supplier.