No-Bake Peanut Butter Bliss Balls Recipe with Chocolate Chips then rolled in Coconut. A simple yet delightful Bliss Balls Recipe.
This bliss balls recipe is no-bake peanut butter balls loaded with chocolate chips! Peanut Butter Bliss Balls are easy to make and everyone loves them. What is not to love when it comes to peanut butter, sugar, chocolate, and coconut?
This Bliss Balls Recipe is fun to throw together with little ones that like helping out in the kitchen. FACT: When baking with children you will be short on chocolate chips. Chocolate chips are kid magnets. If I grab some out of the pantry I will always have some little helper ready to lend a hand.
Thankfully this bliss balls recipe is simple to make because they don’t last long. You can’t just eat one. Plus that little pop-able ball shape makes it so easy to walk by and grab one or two. They are a no-bake treat that only requires mixing, rolling and refrigerating.
Ingredients for Bliss Balls Recipe
- creamy peanut butter
- powdered sugar (confectioners)
- vanilla extract
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- sweetened flaked coconut
How to Make Bliss Balls
Use a stand mixer, like a Kitchen Aid, with the paddle attachment.
In your mixing bowl mix together the peanut butter, confectioners sugar, butter, and vanilla. Next fold in the chocolate chips.
Spoon out a tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball between the palms of your hands. Fill a shallow rimmed plate or bowl with angel flake shredded coconut. Roll the peanut butter ball in the coconut to coat the ball.
Set Bliss balls on a large cookie sheet. Place the bliss balls in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to allow them to set.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Pull out of the refrigerator 5 to 10 minutes prior to serving so they melt in your mouth. Eating them right out of the fridge is ok too! They will just be a little stiffer.
- When rolling the dough it can get sticky. Refrigerate dough before rolling the balls.
- Once you roll a ball in your hands immediately roll in coconut. The peanut butter will be warm from your hands and sticky. This is the best time to coat the ball with coconut.
- Put coconut into a food processor to chop it up. This will give you smaller pieces of coconut for the coating as pictured above.
- Use mini chocolate chips or mini M&Ms.
- Use almond butter instead of peanut butter.
How to Store Leftovers
Store leftover bliss balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Bliss Balls Recipe with Chocolate Chips and Coconut.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 oz package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups Angel Flake Shredded Coconut
In your Kitchen Aid mixer mix together the peanut butter, sugar, butter, and vanilla.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Spoon out a tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball between the palms of your hands.
Fill a shallow rimmed bowl with coconut and roll the balls until coated with coconut.
Place on a large cookie sheet.
Place in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to allow them to set.
Store in an air tight container. Keep in a cool place.
You may also like our Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookie
This post contains Amazon Affiliate Links to market products used in making this recipe.