No-Bake Peanut Butter Bliss Balls Recipe with Chocolate Chips then rolled in Coconut. A simple yet delightful Bliss Balls Recipe.
Whip up a batch of these no-bake peanut butter chocolate chip bliss balls in no time! This easy, kid-friendly recipe requires minimal effort and is sure to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth. Give it a try today and experience the bliss!
Peanut Butter Bliss Balls are easy to make and everyone loves them. What is not to love when it comes to peanut butter, sugar, chocolate, and coconut?
Ingredients for Bliss Balls Recipe
- creamy peanut butter
- powdered sugar (confectioners)
- vanilla extract
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- sweetened flaked coconut
How to Make Bliss Balls
Use a stand mixer, like a Kitchen Aid, with the paddle attachment.
In your mixing bowl mix together the peanut butter, confectioners sugar, butter, and vanilla. Next fold in the chocolate chips.
Spoon out a tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball between the palms of your hands. Fill a shallow rimmed plate or bowl with angel flake shredded coconut. Roll the peanut butter ball in the coconut to coat the ball.
Set Bliss balls on a large cookie sheet. Place the bliss balls in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to allow them to set.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Pull out of the refrigerator 5 to 10 minutes prior to serving so they melt in your mouth. Eating them right out of the fridge is ok too! They will just be a little stiffer.
- When rolling the dough it can get sticky. Refrigerate dough before rolling the balls.
- Once you roll a ball in your hands immediately roll in coconut. The peanut butter will be warm from your hands and sticky. This is the best time to coat the ball with coconut.
- Put coconut into a food processor to chop it up. This will give you smaller pieces of coconut for the coating as pictured above.
- Use mini chocolate chips or mini M&Ms.
- Use almond butter instead of peanut butter.
How to Store Leftovers
Store leftover bliss balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- No-Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Bars
- Quick Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 oz package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups Angel Flake Shredded Coconut
- In your Kitchen Aid mixer mix together the peanut butter, sugar, butter, and vanilla.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon out a tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball between the palms of your hands.
- Fill a shallow rimmed bowl with coconut and roll the balls until coated with coconut.
- Place on a large cookie sheet.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to allow them to set.
- Store in an air tight container. Keep in a cool place.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 32 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 209Total Fat: 13gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 3g