Coconut RumChata Pudding Shots. These creamy pudding shots with RumChata are perfect for parties that call for boozy dessert shots.
Shots are fun! Especially when they taste sinfully delicious. If you like sweet shots where you can’t taste the alcohol then you will love my Pineapple Upside Down Cake Shots. I even put a maraschino cherry at the bottom of that shot!
Tips for making and serving Rumchata Pudding Shots
- You can buy these exact plastic cups with lids on Amazon. Here is the link: Jello-Shot Cups with Lids
- Let the RumChata Pudding Shots thaw for about 10 minutes once removing them from the freezer.
- You may want to buy these little spoons so your friends can spoon out the shot.
- Add the whipped cream right before you serve. The Redi Whip will melt down over time.
- Toast coconut in your oven’s broiler for a few minutes for a gorgeous and tasty garnish.
- Use the below recipe but swap out flavors of pudding for different shots.
- This recipe makes around 24 shots. When planning for your party I would estimate 2 shots per person.
- Keep the pudding shots in the freezer when not being served and store leftovers in the freezer.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Occasions to Celebrate
These pudding shots are great for:
- bridal showers
- bachelorette parties
- holiday parties
I had friends over and I served these. Everyone loved them and they all had about 2 each.
This shirt!!! So funny! Get it here on Amazon.
More Topping Ideas
- Caramel Drizzle
- Chocolate Shavings
- Rainbow Sprinkles
More RumChata Recipes
Coconut RumChata Pudding Shots Recipe
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup RumChata
- 1 3.4 oz box of coconut cream instant pudding
- 8 oz. whipped topping, thawed if frozen
- Garnishes: toasted coconut and whipped cream.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the milk and Rumchata together.
- Whisk in the pudding mix.
- Whisk in the whipped topping until smooth.
- Pour into 2 oz plastic cups. Do not fill to the rim.
- Snap on the lids and freeze for 1 hour.
- Serve as is or garnish with toasted coconut and whipped cream.
See the blog post above to order the same 2 oz. plastic cups used in these photos.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 65Total Fat: 2.1gSaturated Fat: 1.5gUnsaturated Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 3.5mgSodium: 53.6mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0.2gSugar: 6.5gProtein: 0.6g
Recipe adapted from RumChata