Mini golden potatoes cooked to perfection then coated in butter and herbs. They will melt in your mouth!
Potatoes are awesome. I can’t turn them down. Whether they are boiled, fried, or baked I want them on my plate. This recipe is my absolute favorite way to eat potatoes. French fries are a close second. Give me a big bowl of these potatoes and I will gladly put myself in a carb coma! Anyway, they are boiled with chicken bouillon for extra flavor. Then buttered and tossed in herbs. OH. MY. YUM!
Perfectly Buttered Herb Mini Gold Potatoes
- 1 1/2lbs
Mini Gold Potatoes
- 1 pinch
- 1 tsp
Herbs De Provence
- 2 Tbs
- 2 cubes
- Bring 1 1/2 quarts water to a boil.
- Dissolve chicken bouillon cubes in boiling water.
- Add potatoes and boil for 15 minutes.
- Remove pot from the burner.
- Drain potatoes in a colander and return to the pot.
- Add the butter and toss until butter is melted and has coated the potatoes.
- Add Herbs De Provence and toss again until the herbs have coated the potatoes.
- Serve immediately.