Mini golden baby potatoes boiled to perfection then tossed in butter and herbs.
Ingredients for Boiled Baby Potatoes
- Baby Gold Potatoes
- Herbs (Italian Seasoning or Herbs De Provence)
- Chicken Bouillon
How to Long to Boil Baby Potatoes?
Boil Baby Potatoes for 15 minutes or until fork tender. Bring 1 1/2 quarts water to a boil.
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Dissolve chicken bouillon cubes in the boiling water. This will give the baby potatoes flavor.
Next, add potatoes and boil for 15 minutes. The potatoes should be fork tender at this point. If your potatoes are a little larger add a few more minutes. Be sure not to over cook the potatoes. Otherwise they will be mushy.
Drain potatoes in a colander and return to the pot.
Add the butter and toss until butter is melted and has coated the potatoes.
Add Herbs De Provence, Italian Seasoning or fresh garden herbs and toss again until the herbs have coated the potatoes. Salt and pepper to taste.
Our boiled potatoes kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 days. Reheat individual portions in the microwave for 45 seconds.
Perfectly Boiled and Buttered Baby Gold Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs Mini Gold Potatoes
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1 tsp Herbs De Provence, Fresh Herbs, or Italian Seasonings
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Bring 1 1/2 quarts water to a boil.
- Dissolve chicken bouillon cubes in boiling water.
- Add potatoes and boil for 15 minutes.
- Remove pot from the burner.
- Drain potatoes in a colander and return to the pot.
- Add the butter and toss until butter is melted and has coated the potatoes.
- Add Herbs De Provence and toss again until the herbs have coated the potatoes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g