Homemade Air Fryer Potato Wedges are one of the easiest potato recipes in the air fryer. Once the potato wedges are out of the Air Fryer they are topped with freshly grated parmesan cheese and minced garlic.
Don’t you just love your air fryer? These Potato Wedges are lightly sprayed with olive oil then seasoned and baked in the air fryer. It is our favorite air fryer recipe to make.
Homemade Potato Wedges made in the air fryer come out crispy and delicious! We just love the burnt crispy edges. The inside is tender just like a french fry. Making potato wedges in the air fryer is fast and simple. It is a quick air fryer side dish recipe that can be made while everything else is cooking.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- Russet Potatoes – They are the best potato for wedges.
- Olive Oil or Olive Oil Spray – This will make the potato wedges nice and crispy.
- French Fry Seasoning: This can be any seasoning you like on your French Fries. Salt & Pepper work just fine. Or you can try this French Fry seasoning recipe.
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Freshly minced garlic.
- Freshly chopped parsley.
How to Make Air Fryer Potato Wedges
Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
The first thing you need to do is cut your potato into wedges. Here is how to cut potatoes into wedges.
- Cut the potato in half lengthwise.
- Place half the potato face down and cut it in half again.
- Cut the remaining halves in half. Now you should have wedges.
If you have big potatoes and feel your wedges are too thick. Slice the potato wedge in half again.
Next, toss your potato wedges in about 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Then spread out the wedges in your air fryer. Season the potato wedges and then turn them over and season.
Cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes. Flip the potato wedges and continue to cook for another 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
How to Serve Air Fryer Potato Wedges
Wondering what to serve with Potato Wedges? Here are our top ideas.
- Serve with Ketchup, Mayo, or Aioli
- Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese, minced garlic, and parsley.
- Top with Chili & Cheese.
- Make it into poutine with bacon, gravy, and cheese curds.
- Serve alongside a steak or a cheeseburger.
More Recipes like this.
- 4 Russet Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil , add more if needed.
- French Fry Seasoning or Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 tsp Chopped Parsley
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400°
- Slice potatoes in wedges then toss in olive oil.
- Spread potato wedges out in a single layer.
- Season potato wedges with salt and pepper or favorite French Fry seasoning. Flip the wedges and season again.
- Cook in the air fryer for 10 minutes.
- Flip the potato wedges and continue to cook for 5-7 minutes or until golden.
- Serve topped with fresh grated parmesan cheese, minced garlic, and chopped parsley.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 4gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 3g