Crispy Air Fried Chicken Wings tossed in Buffalo Sauce.
Ingredients for Air Fried Chicken Wings
- Chicken Wings
- All-Purpose Seasoning. We use Nick’s Special Seasoning.
- Olive Oil
- Salted Butter
- Frank’s Orginal RedHot Sauce
You may omit the butter and hot sauce if you prefer to use a prepared Buffalo Wing Sauce.
How to Make the Crispiest Air Fried Chicken Wings
- First, get your Air Fryer nice and hot! Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees. While your air fryer is heating up pat dry thawed chicken wings.
- In a large bowl mix together seasonings and olive oil and toss wings in the mixture.
- Space wings out on the air fryer trays so they are not overlapping or touching.
- Cook chicken wings for 15 minutes on each side for a total of 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165F.
- In a saucepan melt butter and stir in Frank’s RedHot sauce. Transfer the wings to a large mixing bowl. Pour in the Buffalo Sauce and toss until coated.
What to serve with Air Fryer Hot Wings
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- Carrots & Celery
- Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing
Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Yield: 24 wings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Air Fried Chicken Wings tossed in Buffalo Sauce.
- 25 Chicken Wings, thawed if frozen.
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon All Purpose Seasoning
- 6 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot Sauce
- Pat dry the chicken wings.
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 350°F
- Toss wings in olive oil and seasoning.
- Arrange chicken wings in your air fryer so they are not overlapping or touching. Depending on the size of your air fryer you may have to make these wings in 2 or more batches.
- Cook for 15 minutes and then flip the wings. Continue to cook for another 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Next stir in the hot sauce.
- In a large mixing bowl toss air-fried chicken wings in Buffalo Sauce until the wings are coated. Then serve!
This recipe makes roughly 25 air-fried wings. Depending on the size of your air fryer you may have to do more than 2 batches.
Adjust the recipe for smaller quantities of chicken wings.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 766Total Fat: 65gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 34gCholesterol: 183mgSodium: 2688mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 29g