This Jack Daniel’s Honey Recipe: Jack Honey Cranberry Tea, sets the Fall season with this smooth mix of sweet tea, cranberry, Honey Jack, and a cinnamon stick.
A smooth honey whiskey mixed cranberry juice and tea.
I sat down at the bar with nothing particular in mind. There was no drink menu. There was just a bartender who would make you whatever you wanted. Quickly I realized it was because you had to tell her how to make it. Jack Daniel’s Honey with Sprite was about as far as her creativity behind the bar went. This is the moment I was introduced to Honey Jack. Started simple and ordered the Sprite and Honey Jack. It was good but the Jack Daniels Honey had more potential than just being mixed with Sprite.
Honestly, it is good straight and doesn’t really need a mixer. But here is what I came up with.
Honey Jack, a splash of cranberry juice, and a cinnamon stick over ice was fantastic. The introduction of tea just balanced it out.
Fall Whiskey Cocktails
In the mood for more Fall Drinks?
Keeping with the Fall theme and try my:
Jack Daniel’s Honey Recipe: Jack Honey Cranberry Tea Ingredients
- Jack Daniels Honey
- Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- Sweet or Unsweet Tea
- Cinnamon Stick
- Fresh cranberries for garnish.
Jack Honey Cranberry Tea Instructions
- In a glass with ice add all the ingredients and stir. You can add more or less cranberry juice to taste.
- Or add Jack Daniels Honey, Cranberry Juice, Sweet Tea, and Ice to a cocktail shaker. Shake and strain over ice. Add cinnamon stick and cranberries to garnish.
Make it a Low-Calorie Cocktail
No need to add extra calories this holiday season. Swap out sweet tea for unsweet and cranberry cocktail juice for diet cranberry cocktail juice.
Or just pour over ice and enjoy!
Jack Daniel’s Honey Recipe: Jack Honey Cranberry Tea
- 1.5 ounce Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey
- 2 ounces cranberry cocktail juice
- 4 ounces sweet tea
- 1 cinnamon stick for garnish
- fresh cranberries for garnish
- Add Jack Daniel's Honey, cranberry juice and sweet tea to an ice-filled glass OR cocktail shaker.
- Stir or shake. If shaken strain into an ice-filled glass.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and cinnamon stick.
You can add more or less cranberry juice to taste.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 153Unsaturated Fat: 0g