My go-to Best Oatmeal Cookies with Craisins recipe. Make these with or without craisins or swap in raisins.
Craisins vs Raisins
You can swap out the craisins for raisins if you prefer. I like the craisins tartness with the oatmeal better. Or just leave out the craisins and bake them plain.
More Cookie Recipes
Oatmeal Cookies with Craisins Recipe
Best Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes
Total Time: 19 minutes
Soft chewy oatmeal cookie. Add raisins or craisins for sweet bursts in every bite.
- 2 1/2 sticks of softened butter.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups oats
- *optional: 1/2 cup craisins
- Beat butter, brown and white sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Mix the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- Mix in the oats.
- *optional, stir in craisins.
- Drop spoon sized balls of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes at 375F.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 173Total Fat: 8gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 25g