Pistachio Delight is a creamy layered pudding dessert. This recipe for Pistachio Delight has a graham cracker crust, layers of pistachio and white chocolate pudding, and sweetened cream cheese. Then topped off with whipped topping.
This Pistachio Delight is a fantastic creamy green dessert for the upcoming St. Patrick’s Day celebrations. I actually make it every year for Easter. The kids love the cold dessert after being outside all day hunting eggs and playing Easter games. Whichever holiday you are making this dessert I am sure it will be a hit. Everyone will want seconds, especially the kids.
This recipe also goes by the name, Pistachio Lush.
Indulge your dessert cravings with white chocolate and pistachio pudding dessert!
For the recipe images, all I could find at the time was Hershey’s white chocolate instead of Jell-O’s – but if you’re able to track Jell-O’s White Chocolate Pudding down, the result will be richer in both color and flavor.
Delight Dessert Variations
If you using vanilla pudding instead of white chocolate add some crushed pineapple and toasted coconut to give this dessert a tropical flavor.
Try a decadent twist with this Cherry Delight. sweet cherries on top a creamy, whipped cream cheesecake filling, and graham cracker crust.
The Crust for Pistachio Pudding Dessert
For the crust, I made a graham cracker crust. A shortbread crust also works great with this recipe.
Pistachio Delight Recipe
- 1 box Graham Cracker Crumbs and the ingredients it calls for to make a crust.
- 1 box Pistachio pudding. Follow the directions for "pudding pie".
- 1 box White Chocolate pudding. Follow the directions for "pudding pie", if using Hershey's White Chocolate Pudding follow the directions for pudding.
- 8 oz block of cream cheese.
- 1/2 cup confectioner sugar.
- 16 oz tubs of Cool Whip.
- Make graham cracker crust as directed on the box. Press crust into the bottom of a 9x13 dish. Bake crust as directed.
- Mix together cream cheese and confectioner sugar. Once well blended fold in half of a container of cool whip.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on chilled crust.
- Prepare pistachio pudding. When it has slightly stiffened spread across cream cheese mixture creating a layer.
- Prepare white chocolate pudding. When it has slightly stiffened create another layer.
- Using the last tub and a half of cool whip spread on the top layer.
- Refrigerate at least 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 319Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 220mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 0gSugar: 25gProtein: 3g
All amounts are estimates and DailyAppetite takes no responsibility for actual figures since calculations vary by packaging and supplier.