Quick and easy! These Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies are made with premade refrigerated sugar cookie dough and pumpkin spice for a fast festive cookie.
Love pumpkin spice but don’t consider yourself a great cook or creative in the kitchen? This simple pumpkin spice sugar cookie recipe is for you! We use pre-made sugar cookie dough and store-bought pumpkin spice mix to make delicious homemade treats that are sure to please. Trust us, it’s as easy as it gets!
Ingredients for Easy Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies
This is the easiest Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookie Recipe ever! We use store-bought refrigerated sugar cookie dough and pumpkin spice mix to make this cookie.
- Pre-made refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Pumpkin Spice
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies
It’s time to get baking with this easy pumpkin spice sugar cookie recipe!
- Preheat your oven according to the instructions on the cookie dough package, then pull apart the dough and roll it into small balls.
- Spread a layer of pumpkin spice on a plate, then dip the tops and bottoms of each cookie ball in the spice.
- Roll them in your hands to create a marble or swirl design.
- Finally, place the cookie balls on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake as directed on your cookie package.
Enjoy this simple, seasonal fall treat!
Homemade sugar cookies work with this recipe as well. It is all about the swirl technique to give these cookies their visual appeal.
More Recipes like this one.
Need more really simple seasonal ideas? Try my Chocolate Dipped Ginger Snaps. This recipe is just melting chocolate and simply dipping store-bought cookies in it.
- 1 Pre-made refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Spice
- Preheat your oven as directed on the cookie dough package
- Pull apart your dough and roll into balls
- On a plate shake a layer of Pumpkin Spice
- Dip the top and bottom of the cookie balls in the Pumpkin Spice
- Roll the ball again in your hands (This should give you a cool marble or swirl design on your cookie.)
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake as directed on your cookie package.
The swirl technique works with homemade sugar cookie dough too.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 9Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 0g
All amounts are estimates and DailyAppetite takes no responsibility for actual figures since calculations vary by packaging and supplier.