This easy-to-follow recipe teaches how to make the perfect white clam pizza at home! Delicious, fresh clams, mozzarella cheese, garlic, and butter come together on Naan bread to create an irresistible white pizza that is sure to please.
White Clam Flatbread Pizza is a flavorful combination of clams, Alfredo sauce, garlic, thyme, and mozzarella cheese.
The white Alfredo sauce replaces the traditional red marinara pizza sauce. The garlic and thyme accent the clams for a full flavor explosion. Serve this White Clam Flatbread as an appetizer or for the main course.
Fresh Clams vs. Canned Clams
Check the canned tuna aisle if you can’t find fresh clam meat in the seafood section. Bumblebee brand makes chopped or minced clam meat. Whichever you find is fine for this recipe.
- 2 count package of garlic Naan bread.
- 4 Tbs Alfredo sauce
- 1 Tbs butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 oz. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbs freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 oz. chopped clam meat
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Divide ingredients for two flatbread pizzas.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over the Naan flatbread.
- Sprinkle garlic, butter pieces, Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese over the Alfredo Sauce.
- Drain clams of any water they are packed in.
- Toss clam meat in olive oil then sprinkle clam meat over the pizzas.
- Sprinkle the top with dried thyme.
- Bake directly on middle rack at 450F for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool 1-2 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 895Total Fat: 56gSaturated Fat: 24gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 27gCholesterol: 203mgSodium: 2114mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 61g
All amounts are estimates and DailyAppetite takes no responsibility for actual figures since calculations vary by packaging and supplier.