Roast Pork Tenderloin recipe in a cranberry sauce made with orange juice and cilantro. An elegant but easy recipe that is ready in 25 minutes. Perfect weeknight dinner.
Roast Pork Tenderloin with a cranberry sauce made with dried cranberries, orange juice, and cilantro. A simple flavorful pork tenderloin recipe that is on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Cast Iron Skillet
You will want to brown and cook your tenderloin in a cast-iron skillet. A cast-iron skillet is safe for your stovetop and oven. This pan gets very very hot. Even the handle gets super hot so be sure to use an oven mitt. And check out these amazing Cast Iron Skillet Recipes.
- A simple shortcut is buying a marinated pork tenderloin. I like Smithfield’s pork tenderloin. For this recipe, I used the garlic and herb marinated pork tenderloin. Since it is marinated and ready to go in the oven it cuts prep time down to nothing!
Plating and Serving
- Place sliced pork tenderloin on a serving plate and spoon over the relish and garnish with cilantro.
- Place 1-2 slices of pork tenderloin on individual plates and spoon over the relish and garnish with cilantro
- Serve with asparagus, mashed potatoes, or a baked sweet potato
More Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry Sauce Recipe
Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry Sauce
Roast Pork Tenderloin with a cranberry sauce made with dried cranberries, orange juice, and cilantro.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 Smithfield's herb and garlic pork tenderloin filet.
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ⅔ cup craisins
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro plus more for garnish
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat your oven to 425F
Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
Brown pork on all sides.
Transfer skillet to the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140F
Transfer the tenderloin to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Save the pan drippings for relish.
While the pork rests. In a small bowl mix together the craisins, orange juice, pan drippings, 2 tablespoons olive oil and cilantro. Salt and Pepper to taste
Slice pork into 1 inch to 1 1/2 inch slices and spoon over the craisin relish.
Garnish with cilantro.
Recipe inspired by Bon Appetit